Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sometimes things should be seen...

Like math, or at least this girl's math-like representation of culture. Also, check out her book. Then again, I'm a bit biased, being that I only understand the math I can visualize.

And what should you care? As a child I spent countless hours pouring over the flags of the world entry in my parents' Britannica instead doing my math homework. Seems like I wasn't the only one. At least make sure you look at the list of flags that get failing grades.

That's a very nerdy thing, grading out national flags. But so is my early valentine and new favorite book, transit maps of the world. Oh well.

And then some people just like to make lists of things seen in the theatre that should most likely be seen again (as do others), among many lists, but I digress (which is difficult).

Oh, and speaking of movies, it sees that Rambo has seen considerable death-linked inflation. Over 2 kills per minute!

Oh, and it seems that looking good at work isn't such a bad idea. I guess what you see is what you get.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Both of you who read this blog should definitely make sure to click on all the links--hubby did a good job here. I highly recommend the flag site, oddly enough, but really only the page with flags that earned failing grades. Laughed so hard I was crying. Bring in the whole family to check those out.