Thursday, March 22, 2007

What is written on the bathroom walls

should usually not be read, but sometimes you must take notice. Like when the light switch plate reads turn on if needs beside the vent switch. (Certainly funnier if it were marked such beside the light switch itself, but still funny if not a little too suggestive.) This little bit of humor was compounded remarkably with the Employees must wash and dry their hands before returning to work placard on the door. And the irony was too great for me to contain when I noticed the Dial Complete foam soap claimed both Hospital Strength and Milder Than Ever!

7 comments:

Lin said...

you had quite the bathroom experience...that dial soap is pretty funny!

My Breathments Off said...

not attracted to men, nor do most men go to tanning salons. I guess some do, but all bets are off with those guys. I don't think I could speak to them because the word "douche" would reverberate in my mind to such an extent that it would probably explode.

Anonymous said...

public restrooms disgust me

Jen said...

The Daughters of Travis know how to weather public restrooms well. A little OCD does everyone some good.

Micah said...

the DoT know how to whether public restrooms as well

Anonymous said...

You mean, whether or not they should use them at all? huh?

Tru dat. If there is ever an excellent time to let the OCD shine, this is it.

Jen said...

Oh, right. My bad on the spelling. Dern homophone.

Muff: truth be told, if the T of the DoT had his way, no one would ever use a public restroom. I'm not sure he ever has. And we had to "suck it up" a long time on road trips before we were aloud to. But all this meant strict instruction about how to use those restrooms before we were allowed to exit the car. So we're well taught in the OCD :)