Thursday, August 21, 2008

On the economic views of the modern Democrat party

A must-read, these 8 pages written by David Leonhardt explain well and fairly neutrally much about the present state of the American economy and the leading Democrat's plan to solve its problems. Though it is apparent he is like-minded with the foundations of Obama's plan, he is level-headed and I think even if you're aren't crazy enough to think this is entertaining (because, who really enjoys economics?) I think you'll appreciate the discussion.

[Commentary]

1 comment:

Brent said...

I agree. A very well-written article. I have my concerns on raising corporate tax rates, which are already among the highest in the world. But it really does show a depth of insight in moder Dem economics...

Now can you just help me to reconcile this fear of supporting a party I so closely identify with Godlessness? That's the sticking point...