Monday, April 09, 2007

Google's newest devilry in the war for electronic money

Google, always trying to change the way you think about the things you don't think about, unveiled two powerful new-old tools last week. [At least I noticed them last week.] Check out these potentially landscape-changing twists to the old maps and search features and see if you don't think these are big ripples in a still-small epond. And I hope you don't sell real estate or you might get wet.

Use Google Maps to make your maps and share them with others.

Use Google Search to find houses and help break the monopolistic trust of the MLS and Real Estate industry.

2 comments:

My Breathments Off said...

Do you care if I just take your word for it? My eyes tend to glass over when I have to make my brain try to understand real estate. It takes Jason like an hour to explain the simplest thing to me.

Micah said...

ask Jason to summarize what he thinks Google will do to the real estate industry, or at least realtors. I think he's got some astute answers hidden behind that veil of clever questions.